- For snail mail/offline payments, I accept
- cash (concealed and mailed at your own risk)
- and money orders
- (will be authenticated before shipment).
- For online payments, I accept credit cards,
- balance transfers, and echecks (must
- wait to clear) via Paypal. I can also sell
- items of my own creation on etsy
- and accept credit cards through their
- non-Paypal system there.
- I'll give my relevant payment
- name/address/etc. as necessary.
- If your item does not arrive within six weeks
- of shipment, I'll refund payment in full
- (though I've never yet had anything completely
- lost in the mail - things always turn up).
- Other issues will be handled on a
- case-by-case basis.
- Problems must be reported within 30 days
- of receipt of the item to be considered for
- a full or partial refund.
- Shipping prices are NOT included in the
- item prices unless specified.
- Contact me by PMing through the forum/site
- that directed you to this page, or
- by emailing ,
- and I'll get back to you with shipping and
- payment options. I offer tracking and insurance
- separately (at extra cost) as they are
- available to me (not available with all options).
- I generally use USPS, though I'll use UPS or
- FedEx if you prefer - just let me know.
- I'll ship worldwide;
- I just need a valid address.
- Please be aware of your own country's
- import fees and restrictions before buying,
- and that international shipping can be
- costly even for items that don't weigh much.
- I ship from Colorado Springs, CO
- (US zip code 80919).
- I ship on Tuesdays and Fridays AT LEAST.
- If I can ship your item more promptly,
- I most certainly will.
- Yes, I'll do lay-away, even long-term.
- However, I need payments to be regularly
- scheduled, and
- ALL LAYAWAY PAYMENTS
- ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- So, be sure you can complete a layaway
- payment plan before you start, because
- I can't give any of it back.
- Trades and Haggling:
- I need money and space, so I can almost
- never accept trades. However, it never
- hurts to ask! Products I make to sell
- have set prices, but items I'm selling
- that I didn't make (or have used)
- can be a little more flexible.